Aadhar Card Correction Online Without Mobile Number
The UIDAI means- Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). The Aadhaar card is one of the essential identity proof of Indian citizen which is provided by the government of India(GOI). The Government of India(GOI) provided the Unique identification number to each & every Indian citizen. It is the primary identity document of each Indian peoples. An Aadhaar is a 12-digit unique identification number provided by the government of India &it has become one of the most Important documents in daily life. In up-coming days Government of India thinking of Aadhaar can be mandatory to everyone. https://uidai.gov.in/ is an official website of Government of India.
The address of main office as follow:-
Unique Identification Authority Of India(UIDAI)
Government of India
Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir,
New Delhi – 110001
Reception: 011 – 23478653
For General Queries And Grievances
TOLL-FREE :- 1947
Email id:- [email protected]
The Main question is that can Aadhaar card correction online without mobile number registered?
Because of Aadhaar is OTP based services, which is used for Money Transfer, Direct Benefits Transfer(DBT) or other in many schemes. So you can’t correct aadhar card correction online without mobile number registered.
A. One solution is that to go on nearest Aadhaar card center or nearest UIDAI Regional Office.
The UIDAI regional office in below cities.
1. UIDAI Technology Centre, Bengaluru
2.UIDAI Regional Office, Chandigarh
3.UIDAI Regional Office, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
4.UIDAI Regional Office, Guwahati
5.UIDAI Regional Office, Hyderabad
6.UIDAI Regional Office, Lucknow
7.UIDAI Regional Office, Mumbai
8.UIDAI Regional Office, Ranchi
9.UIDAI Data Centre, Manesar
To click any one to see address & details.
Some Documents is needed. Below the list of documents show.
B. The second solution is that to go nearest Banks/Post Offices Enrolment Center.
To see nearest Banks/Post Offices Enrolment Center click here.
Following Window/site is open then Enter some details such as state, district, tal, pin code & click on Search.
Go to that address & update your Aadhaar card details. It gives some fees for correction purpose as follows.
Also, you can see the Current Aadhaar Card Status.
check your Aadhaar card Status then -: Click Here
When aadhaar card creation process at that time you provide mobile number and email id then you can quickly verify your mobile number and email id.
To Verify Email/Mobile Number then:- Click here.
After clicking then new window/site is open same as below:
Here enter your 12 digit Aadhaar card number. Enter your Email id or mobile number, after entering captcha click on Get OTP.
After entering OTP, Which is come on your mobile or email id.
After that Verification message is displayed.
How to check Your Aadhaar card is Valid or not/Active or Not?
Answer: To check Your Aadhaar Number is verified or not /Active or not then Click Here.
In above site you enter 12 digit Aadhaar number & Enter Security Code. Then click on Verify. After click see the results.
To Update Aadhaar Card Online by using OTP then: Click here.
List of Valid Documents for Address Update:-
Supported Proof of Address (PoA) Documents Containing Name and Address
1. Bank Statement/ Passbook
3. Post Office Account Statement/Passbook
4. Voter ID
5. Ration Card
6. Driving License
7. Government Photo ID cards/ service photo identity card issued by PSU
8. Water bill (not older than 3 months)
9. Electricity Bill (not older than 3 months)
10. Property Tax Receipt (not older than 1 year)
11. Insurance Policy
12. Signed Letter having Photo issued by registered Company on letterhead
13. Signed Letter having Photo from Bank on letterhead
14. Telephone Landline Bill (not older than 3 months)
15. Credit Card Statement (not older than 3 months)
16. Arms License
17. Certificate of Address having photo issued by MP or MLA or Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead
18. Marriage Certificate issued by the Govt, containing address
19. Freedom Fighter Card
20. Vehicle Registration Certificate
21. Caste and Domicile Certificate having Photo issued by State Govt
22. Signed Letter having Photo issued by Recognized Educational Instruction on letterhead
23. NREGS Job Card
24. Kissan Passbook
25. CGHS Card
26. ECHS Card
27. Certificate of Address issued by Village Panchayat head or its equivalent authority (for rural areas)
28. Income Tax Assessment Order
29. Registered Sale / Lease
30. Rent Agreement
31. Address Card having Photo issued by Department of Posts
32. Gas Connection Bill (not older than 3 months)
33. Passport of Parents(in case of Minor)
34. Pensioner Card
35. Disability ID Card/handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State/UT Governments/Administrations
36. Passport of Spouse
37. Allotment letter of accomodation issued by Central/State Govt. of not more than three years old
New Service Launched For Mobile Verification with Aadhaar :-
Some simple step to morbile verification with Aadhaar Card as
1. Dial No 14546
2.Enter Aadhaar No
3.Enter Aadhaar OTP
4.Verification Request Complete
Features of Aadhaar card:-
3. Random Number
4. Scalable Technology Architecture
5. Open Source Technologies
1. Government of India social welfare schemes focused towards
2. for Governments, Service Agencies
3. For Residents
4. Money Transfer.